Re: New Topic--Calculator resale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Topic--Calculator resale

Title: RE: New Topic--Calculator resale

I purchased my TI-83's and first TI-92 from a pawn shop. I know these places have a bad rep. for stolen goods, but many are legit. The 83's cast between $30 - %50 (used w/ & w/o manual.) The 92 cost about $90 w/o a manual. It sure beat the market cost of $200 at that time. Manual from TI cost under $16, I believe.

May I suggest you encourage those NOT interested in math to post their calculator & resale it 1 on 1. Its cheaper than buying a new one & you get more when selling one than if you use a pawn shop or user 'book' store. One more thing, technology is a moving target. Whatever you paid new for it then, it isn't worth it now. Don't expect more than half the value for relale, even if its pretty new.

(Oh, thanks for something non-political)
7ony