New Link User

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Link User

I just got bought this new Graph Link, and wanted to keep copies of programs
in my calc in my computer.  On the 'TI-83+ Receive Files' Dialog box, there's
an option you can check 'To Group' I was wondering what that means.

And what's this group and ungrouping thing with TI Files?  Like when you
download something off the internet, it's zip file then you unzip and get
some files.  And when you put it in the calculator, it seems like the number
of files is not the same.  Almost like a file makes another new file when its
put in the calculator to be installed.

Does different TIs (like 83s, 86s, 89s etc) have different extensions for
their own files or can a program file be used in all calculators?

Moba