Re: TI Shortcuts

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Shortcuts

>Is there a published list of "hidden" TI keystrokes? I know of two:
>MODE ALPHA S - to check version and test rom? or
>F5 diamond Clear S
>Press 2nd, Left-Arrow, Right-Arrow, ON simultaneously - to reset the 89
>
>I've seen the TI guysandgals do others, but they did it so quickly I
>missed them.
>DAY

Considering the ROM version/Self test thing is really the only secret code
the TIs have, there is no list.  The only other thing you may not have heard
about is on the 89/92, if you hit R instead of S it goes into remote mode,
where you can control the calculator using a link cable and another
calculator.  Not much is known about remote mode other than it exists.