Re: How do I do this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How do I do this?

You are compiling your TI code with a standard C compiler, this is your error
because C compilers (in general) only compile to the platform you're running
under, so even though the assembly code you wrote is in Z80-assembly (TI
assembly) it is being compiled to the x86 (or 68K or G3 or whatever you're
using) so it will not run on a TI calculator.  I hope you understand what I'm
saying. To fix this I suggest you download TASM somewhere (I seem to remember
obtaining off a TI assembly programming site with the library that allows it
to compile the assembly file under Z80-platform style).  So get hold of that
Assembler and a good tutorial on how to get the damn thing to work (I know I
had trouble at first because I wasn't used to making that type of stuff).

Hope this was at least some help...

--the Rabid_Stick

P.S.  do you know how hard it is to type without an index finger? I cut mine
today and I can't apply *any* pressure to it.