Try this:
Press
STAT
5:SetUpEditor
ENTER
STAT
1:Edit

You should now see the lists L1 to L6

If you have lists named NAME1, Name2, etc and you want to work with only these
in the list editor, then
press
Press
STAT
5:SetUpEditor
then enter the list names from the 2nd LIST NAMES menu like this:
5:SetUpEditor Name1,Name2
ENTER
STAT
1:Edit
you will now see only the selected list.

Ben Sultenfuss
bsultenfuss@sfasu.edu     http://titan.sfasu.edu/~f_sultenfu
ICQ# 12937489
Lecturer, Stephen F. Austin State University
Instructor, The Ohio State University Technology College Short Course Program
Work
  Stephen F. Austin State University
  1936 North Street, PO Box 13040, SFA Station
  Nacogdoches, Texas 75962-3040
  Voice: 409-468-3805  Fax: 409-468-1669
  Office Hours:
     MWF 9:30-10:30 a.m.