Re: <No subject>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <No subject>

Yes, I've reinstalled the software many times. TI support was no help. I
don't want to just read the code, I want to write it so that I can send to
my calculator. My frustration is due to the fact that the software is not
doing what it says it does. I can't imagine that everyone has this problem,
so there has to be a solution.
Sara