Re: Help! Dead TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help! Dead TI-85

Did you make sure to adjust the contrast by pressing 2nd (cursor up) repeatedly.

Hi!

I have a problem with my TI-85. Yesterday I was loading a memory backup
from my PC to the TI-85. Somehow the PC crashed in the middle of the
transmission. The TI-85 shortly displayed some error message, and then
went blank. Dead.

It does not respond to any keys (or maybe there are some
hard-reset-combinations?)

I tried to take out all batteries for an hour and then retry, but that
didn't work eiter. The calculator doesn't turn itself on.

I also tried fresh batteries.

So I would really appreciate any helpfull tips here! :)

Regards,
Ola Rĝer Thorsen