Programming Issue

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Programming Issue

I have having a very odd issue while programming in Basic. The problem is that I have several programs(engines) and they all work together but, when I try to exit, it will go back to the previous program. I have checked and its not links...If u load the program engine by its self it works great.
Example
Load Main Engine
Goto Sub engine.
Got Back to main ENgine
Click exit..exit takes me to another engine...but if I loaded it alone no issue..

-----------------

Erik D. Yoak - WVU Sports - AzPokeyINC Web/Computer Programming -The Former America Online Community Leader Discussion List Administrator

Former America Online Community Leader
Former EAMCT Yoda - Chat Message Board and Interview Person - Entertainment Asylum

Contact me?
AIM: Shaq4LA34
ICQ UIN: 5555368

Join the Former CL List!
Http://FormerCLList.listbot.com

If there is a  bright center to the galaxy, your on the planet that it's farthest planet from. (Luke Skywalker)

Try Not, Do or do not, there is no try (Yoda)

 Keep your distance Chewie, but don't LOOK like you're trying to keep your distance..I don't know fly casual.(Han Solo)