Re: Exact Answers on TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Exact Answers on TI-86

> I was wondering.. Is there any way to force the ti-86 to give exact values
> (sqrt. of 2 rather than 1.41) in the graphs (fmax, fmin, roots) and
solvers?

> Thanks!
>
> Christopher Michaelis

I seriously doubt it, without using assembly.  The 86 can only use numbers,
which it approximates, and strings, which are practically impossible to
convert and access different parts of.  I may be wrong in this belief, but I
cant see how with what I know.  I do not use the 86 much though.  Anything's
possible.
Tomas C