No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Message from Adam Larson [05:45 99-11-03 -0800]:
 >Does anyone have any information on how to make a
 >chess game.  I've been trying to figure out a way to
 >make the calculator think.  Does anyone have any ideas
 >for a simple game or does anyone want to trade
 >programs with me?

It's better to start with Othello (Reversi) game that has
very simple rules and nevertheless is interesting to play.

I don't want to demotivate you, but the way you formulate
your question suggests that you still have a lot to learn.
Try to read some books on Artificial Intelligence.

Kind regards
MJ Wiechowski