INCREASE SALES INSTANTLY (27463)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

INCREASE SALES INSTANTLY (27463)

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET***NO SETUP FEES
Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit***NO PROBLEM***

It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!
We Specialize In Servicing The Following:

*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/ Phone Sales
*Home Based Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business* Small Business
Whatever!! We Do It All!!!
Everyone Is Welcome!
* Scroll to bottom of this e-mail for CONTACT INFORMATION.

It's finally here!!!
A fast and reliable way to process credit cards through your web site
The Internet's reach is global - it knows no time zones or physical
boundaries. With our user friendly, easy to use program, you will
convert your web site from an electronic brochure to a virtual storefront
without the addition of a sales clerk!!!

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible for
your customers to purchase your products or services.
We use SSL SECURITY(best on the NET today).
You will summon your customers' impulse buying when you can safely
process credit cards through a secured web site linked directly to your
web page.

The Internet is the fastest growing industry in today's direct marketing
business. DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!! Give your customers the
convenience of ordering products right from your web page

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer visits
your web site and decides they want to buy your product(s) or
service(s). They would simply enter their credit card information and
receive an approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS. Thats all there is to it!!

>From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will be directly
deposited into your business checking account within 24 to 48 hours.So
you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!!
Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt and you will be e-mailed an
invoice slip, all instantaneously. Now, since this program is automated
for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you will be receiving orders and
making money in your sleep!!!
IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!

We Also offer SOFTWARE AND TERMINAL PACKAGES.
With our SOFTWARE PROGRAM, you can now take PHONE and MAIL ORDERS,
accept credit cards and expose your business to thousands of new
customers. All of this done through your own personal computer!!!

To accommodate your STOREFRONT RETAIL BUSINESS, we offer an ELECTRONIC
TERMINAL and PRINTER PACKAGE. A terminal will allow you to receive the
LOWEST DISCOUNT RATE per transaction available.

You can apply for a merchant account with
NO APPLICATION FEE, NO SETUP FEE, and BETTER RATES!!!! We believe the
ability to accept credit card payments greatly enhances your business,
adds additional credibility in the marketplace, and increases your
potential for immediate sales. So, if your serious about increasing your
business potential, get your own Merchant Account today!!!

CALL  1(800) 899-8164

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
pace3@nfmail.com  Please type "Remove" in the subject line.
Your request to be remove will be processed within 24 hours.