Re: A picture of the new HP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A picture of the new HP

I don't like you, I was only inquiring about a signiture that made no sense, yes
I knew it was a signature but I've never seen a signiture that made so little
sense, I understand it now because a decent human being explained it, I still
think it's bad because it's completely bogus saying that a mac is better than
win95 because one is an OS, the other a system, and in that sense a PC is also
better then win95 because it can run linux.  If you were a decent person you
wouldn't go around yelng at someone for inquiring about a simple thing like that,
maybe you're just pissed cuz it interupted your TIing but there wasn't much going
around the day I sent it anyways so what is the problem? I think the problem is
you're a psycho killer, I sure as hell am.

--The Rabid_Stick