Re: Marrige

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Marrige

At 12:14 AM 5/15/99 -0400, you wrote:
>of
>married.
>>>
>>>I am sure we all TI-calculator users are very happy for you and wish
>>>you all the best.
>>
>>I thought, perhaps, she was talking about her calculator ;)  Glad, I'm not
>>the only one who thought the exact same thing :)
>>
>>BTW, rhetorical question, how WOULD one date a calculator?
>
>Well, the TI-82 is pretty dated.  So is the HP48, though it doesn't show it.

That wasn't exactly what I was talking about.  I thinking of something
along the lines of dressing the calculator up in a mini-tux, taking it out
to dinner at a fancy restaurant and ordering for two, then eating dinner
and chatting with the calculator, all the while looking psycho.   X-<8 )
<-- Bad drawing of psycho with beanie copter

        Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@detroit.crosswinds.net
                   http://www.shininglightpro.com/