Re: basic question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: basic question

A memory leak isn't that bad?  Really?  I thought that you were the one who
said:

"Even if you only break out a few dozen times, it does cause slowdown.
Besides, you should *never* leave any memory leaks, because if the free mem
is low, the smallest leak could cause an error. "

Sorry, I just found this amusing.

FAoY2.304$mC1.793@198.235.216.4">news:FAoY2.304$mC1.793@198.235.216.4...