Re: Comparisson TI 89 vs HP 48 GX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Comparisson TI 89 vs HP 48 GX

It depends on a lot of things.  Assuming that it doesn't matter to your
teachers which you use, get the TI.  It is more powerful, as far as raw
computing power, than the HP.  The OS it has is optimized for algebraic
use, which means it may be a bit slower than the HP for some
calculations, but that will change as people come out with more
applications for it, and when TI releases the next flash upgrade.

It also depends on what suits you.  If you don't mind learning RPN, and
you don't want to wait for the apps for TI, then maybe HP is the way to
go.

-Adam