Re: ti 89 pc to calc link help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti 89 pc to calc link help!

Does it not work at all, or just not with your 89?  If not at all, you may
have it connected or configured wrong.  This guy's site has some tips for
parallel links: http://linkcables.ticalc.org/linkhints.html

If it works with your 83 but not your 89, you need to find a different
software program that will connect to the 89.  I've heard that some exist,
but I forget exactly what they're called.

A link to a good link: http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/link.htm