Re: Comparisson TI 89 vs HP 48 GX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Comparisson TI 89 vs HP 48 GX

Back in the old days before the TI-92, the HP48 was the only game in town
for engineers and they loved it.  Those who bought them back them still do.
 Nowadays, though, people get so used to the TI's during high school that
the transition to the HP48 is just too hard.  Also, you get a brand loyalty
thing going there.  Not to knock the HP more than I have to, it's a plenty
powerful calculator.  It just suffers from low recognition and a different
interface.