Re: New TI-89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New TI-89...

Not from what I understand. The 92+ and 89 can run assembly programs, you know,
without shells. Usually only libraries are required. And you can be sure TI
won't destroy this capability. If programs do need to be changed, it will
almost certainly be a stupid little fix that an automated program can probably
do.

[Anyone who has a problem with my second and third sentences - just shut up and
don't post. Save face, please, and don't look like a moron by arguing those
facts.]

-*---*-------
S.T.L.  ==> STL137@aol.com <==  My quotes page is at:  http://quote.cjb.net
~~~ My main website is at:  http://137.tsx.org ~~~
If you see a message of mine posted on two newsgroups, then it is because I
have replied to a crossposted message. I *never* crosspost of my own accord!
I block all unapproved E-mail. If you wish to talk to me, post to alt.test.9
with the subject "Moo" and your E-mail address in the body. I will allow you
as soon as I sign on next.
"This universe is not hostile, or yet is it friendly. It is simply
indifferent" - John H. Holmes, The Sensible Man's View of Religion

"Xihribz! Peymwsiz xihribz! Qssetv cse bqy qiftrz!"