ti89: questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti89: questions

Sorry, but I can't find out the answers to these questions in the manual...

1) How do you modify and/or return a local variable or parameter of a
sub-program (I don't want to use a global variable) ?

printstr()
Prgm
Local name, getname
Define getname()=Prgm
 Local name
 Request "file name",name
 Return name     (Meaningless for program)
 EndPrgm
getname()->name  (Forbidden for programs)
EndPrgm

Idem with name passed as a parameter.

2) How do you start an application from a program (i.e. Data editor, Text
editor) ?

Thanks.

--
[ Deniau Laurent -- Numerical Analysis and Signal Processing ]
[    CERN -- The European Laboratory for Particle Physics    ]