Re: MODE ALPHA S

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MODE ALPHA S

No no no no don't press ENTER!  Do I have to spell this out?  Okay fine.
MODE ALPHA S.  You see "Enter Self Test?" and the version mumber of your
calculator's ROM.  If you press ENTER here you are saying "yes" to "Enter
Self Test?"  The self test starts with by counting up from zero, and it will
not stop until you hit ON.  Then it will test the screen with various
patterns until you hit ON.  Then it starts the keyboard test, in which it
displays the GetKey numbers and you must hit each key it asks for to prove
that it's working.  When you get to the end of that it says "OK" and RESETS
THE MEMORY.
The lot of you are all correct but you're confusing each other by not being
clear about which number or sequence of numbers you are alking about.