Re: Ti89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti89

Well, the people that judged it obviously didn't have a clue about the
calculator.

About the original post: I am the only one that I know that even has a TI-89
or TI-92, so link play isn't all that important, and the fact that I would
rather show off my calculator by playing Super Mario Quest then Tic Tac Toe.
I would, however, like to see yours to see some more examples of how to use
the linking commands in a working program.  I know how to use them on a
TI-83 because most people that I know have one to test it with.  They work
differently on a TI-89, but I am too lazy to look into it more because it
isn't really that important to me.  You said it was for one or two
calculators.  Does it have an artificial intelligence for a one player mode?
"i have only a german version but when more than 10 people want this game
(is
that realistic??????) i will make an english version."
OK, I guess that I want it.