Re: Slippy for TI-83/85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slippy for TI-83/85

i've played slippy for the 82 (not 83) and the 85, and easily beaten it one
both calculators, so i assure you that it is possible.  as to how i did
it...well, now, telling you that would be cheating, wouldn't it?

Sean

T6VJ2.6160$WM.1239@news.rdc1.wa.home.com">news:T6VJ2.6160$WM.1239@news.rdc1.wa.home.com...