Re: HOW DO I COPY A PROGRAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HOW DO I COPY A PROGRAM

You need to manually type everything in, or get a link cable and some
linking software, which you should be able to get for free.  The TI link
software (free) will only work with the TI Graph link cable which is about
$30.  You can get other cables for less, but I like using the Graph link
software.

TI doesn't really say what is diferant in ROM versions.  It is most likely
very small changes of fixes that they have made and is nothing to realy wory
about.