Choosing between HP, TI, Sharp and Casio top of the range

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Choosing between HP, TI, Sharp and Casio top of the range graph calculators

Firstly, please reply to my e-mail address since I'm not subscribed to the
list.

I believe that the top of the range calculators from each manufacturer at
the moment are:
TI89 and TI92
HP48GX
Casio CFX9970G
Sharp EC-9600

Correct me if I'm wrong. I am trying to decide which to buy. Any advice
would be appreciated. Where can I get comprehensive info. on these
calculators? The info. on the web sites is not at all detailed. I need a
list of every function. Can any do (symbolically) Laplace transforms,
Fourier transforms? Do they have things like Bessel functions in them? I
need to do a wide range of complex engineering maths at
graduate/post-graduate level with the calculator I end up choosing. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike