ADV: Career Politicians

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ADV: Career Politicians

For removal just reply with the word remove

If you think it's time for us to have

A CITIZEN CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON

that represents US and not itself . . .

If you think it's time for this country to have

SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES THAT LISTEN TO US

and decide critical issues on the basis of

what's best for our children and grandchildren . . .

Then join the NON-PARTISAN NON-PROFIT

TERM LIMITS TEAM.

Hear this: 75% of all Americans support term limits.
Can we get 75% of our people in Congress to support term limits?
YES WE CAN, if you join the Term Limits Team.

What we need from you is just these clicks . . .

1. A CLICK HERE to call up letters you can send your representative
and senators urging them to pledge to work for term limits.
2. A CLICK on those letters to authorize us to send them for you.
3. But first, A CLICK HERE to spread the good news.  Forward this
message to all your e-mail friends so they too can then be a part of
this exciting effort.

http://3460511527/termlimits/5/

3460511527