Re: TI92 Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI92 Program

At 07:19 PM 03/07/99 -0000, Edward Tricker wrote:
>I am doing a maths assignment which requires me to collect peoples head
>circumference, and their age, and their height. I then have to plot this
>information onto a graph, preferably 3D. I was wondering if there was a
>program which would allow me to collect info and plot it directly onto a
>graph, i.e. a window where I enter age, height, etc, and it plots it when I
>press enter. I looked at several CBL progs, but could not alter them to
>work. Any ideas, programs?!

Unfortunately there is no way to plot data onto a 3d graph.  This is a
SERIOUS oversight of the TI R&D team and needs to be fixed in the next
flash upgrades for the 89 and 92+ (sorry 92 users).  You could enter it
into a DATA and plot multiple 2d plots.  Or use any of the various
mathematical software packages for computers that allow 3d statistical
plots.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44        Makra      FON:9316484164 |_) o | |