Re: TI 92 or HP 48

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 92 or HP 48

Antonio-
So that you are aware, it is illegal for anyone to distribute the ti ROM
to anyone else.  This is regardless of the purpose, or whether the
recipient has the calc in question.  Thus, you will probably get little
response to your message, except negative.

As an aside, though it is still illegal if you do not have a calc, TI
has made available the new TI-92 plus flash upgrade on their web site.
If you decompress this exe with winzip, and put the *.TIB file in the
emulator directory, the ti-92 emulator should still accept it as a valid
rom.

I imagine that eventually TI will start requiring people to validate
that they have an actual 92 before download(perhaps by using the serial
number, or something) but for now there are no checks to see if you have
it.

I hope this helps!

-Adam