Re: TI-83 lockup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 lockup

A mean thing to do to one of your "friends" is to make this simple
program:

PRGM:OFF
:Lbl A
:ClrHome
:Goto A

This little program blanks the screen and gets rid of the busy
indicator, making the calc look like it's off (hence the name).  Of
course, it is not off, and will be on till someone presses ON to break
the loop.  If that is not for a long time, your friend will have dead
batteries.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.