Re: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

At 07:58 PM 3/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>At 10:15 AM 3/13/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>
>This completely amazes me that people don't care about what happens
>with ticalc, but people raise a stink when I post a comment about people
>discussing Roman Numerals in a TI Calc list...
>
>I for one have an interest in the opinions of whats going on at ticalc since
>it affects the interests of those who own TI calculators.
>
>I care...
>
>>Guys, must we really discuss this? Who really cares? Besides, this is a
>>calculator list, not commercial politics (and don`t get me started because I
>>can get every one of you there).

I care too.  ticalc.org was the ONLY site I went to for source code, games,
programs, etc.  Now the best file archiver is gone and a whole new system
(with 4 coordinators in control) is in place that will cause ticalc.org to
totally fail.  Unless ticalc.org straightens up and follows the specific
guidelines that I laid out in my previous message, you too will be affected
in the long run.  So, yes, we MUST discuss this now and we MUST care or
history will repeat itself.

        Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@detroit.crosswinds.net
                    http://click-on.to/shinelight