GraphLink reliability.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

GraphLink reliability.

I do know I have had some problems with consistency using the GraphLink
software.  I'm using NT.  I've found that it will pretty much never work if
I plug in the cable before launching the GraphLink software.  I've also
found that it works better if I leave the entry line blank, and sometimes I
have to turn the calc off and then back on to get it to run.

Another thing that helps some times is to select another com port, then
select the right one again (in my case com2:).

My system: PII/266 128MB RAM, Windows NT 4 SP4, Mouse on Com1:, GraphLink on
Com2:, no modem (LAN connection to the 'net).

One other

Tim Dixon         tdixon@fwi.com        http://www2.fwi.com/~tdixon
"I hoped that You would write to me a message in the stars, as if the
stars themselves were not enough."  -- from  a Pam Thum song