Cable or Port test Software?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cable or Port test Software?

I have TI-Graphlink. & TI-89 using the TI software.   Had a lot of problems
with consistantly connecting and transfering.  It gave errors quite often.  I
thought perhaps it was the cable and obtained a second one for testing
purposes.

I am still having problems.  Does anyone know of any software availabe to test
a com port to see if it is working?  Running W95 on PII machine.

I suppose even some dos might be available to test.  Does anyone know of where
to start looking.  I went to the Tucows shareware site and found nothing.

Thanks
Walt

Follow-Ups: References: