I'm new to this.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I'm new to this.

I was just browsing around on the TI web site and this came up.  I don't
have Internet at home but i use it at school.  Well, I've always been
interested in talking with people about calculators and until now there
was only a few people that would enjoy the same stuff.  I've become
interested in the TI-89 and am wondering how much better it would be to
use at the Georgia Institute of Technology than my TI-86.  I'm sure it
probably is but I'd like to know more on the specifics on its
applications in Chemical Engineering.  I'm open to all conversation about
the subject so if anyone wants, I'll accept anything you know.  Just get
me acquainted with the stuff you guys talk about.  Thanks.

                        Jaime F. Fernandez Jr.
                        <E-Ecstasy-Jr@juno.com>
                        Kendrick High School Senior (c/o '99)
                        Columbus, Georgia
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]