Re: Writing ASM programs on the calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Writing ASM programs on the calc

It is impossible unfortunately, since you would need to have a
compiler on the calculator and everytime you compiled something buggy,
ran it, made the calc crash, and lost your memory, you would have to
send the compiler to the calculator again :-( Not to mention the
amount of memory wich would be required for the compiler and other
necessary files...

Philipp Keller

GSee111 <gsee111@aol.com> wrote in message
19990301185540.28354.00002097@ng117.aol.com">news:19990301185540.28354.00002097@ng117.aol.com...
>I was wondering if it is possible to write a program for Usgard,
ZShell, etc.
>on the actual calclutator.  The only time that I program is in
school, so it
>would be nice to be able to make these types of games on the
calculator instead
>of on a PC.  If it is possible to make a program that would allow me
to write
>programs on the calc, please tell me how or tell me where to get that
program