Re: Homemade paralel cable.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Homemade paralel cable.

Hi.
 I tried to make the parallel cable..but without success (again..) anyway
I used the material that was on the page...but nothing...so I tried
changing the polarity of the Diodes...but that didn't work either...
..Is there any special thing I should know about?

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Jörg Wehlend wrote:

> >  Just wondering if any of you had tried making the parallel cable that is
> > on the ticalc.org's homepage.
> >  Well...it looks real simple, but in fact it isnt...:(
> >  I tried making both the serial link cable (without success) and the
> > parallel cable (also without success....).
> >  Did any1 make the cable? if so..did it work...??
>
> I built such a cable. It is the one that consists of the 2.5mm plug, the
> 25pin connector, 2 diodes and 3 wires. I have made it 1.5m long. It works
> very well.
> You can't use it with the GraphLink Software. I downloaded a program named
> Winlink92. I think it was anywhere at ticalc.org
>
> Joerg Wehlend

		     Joao Henriques
		iamsleeping@theoffice.net