Help me...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help me...

Recently, my TI-86 just broke down on me.  I was finished playing a game
with it and I turned it off.  A couple minutes later, I decided to turn
it back on, and it wouldn't.  Would any of you have an answer to my
problem?  Did I put too many games on it, or did the back-up battery get
bad?  I do remember leaving my calculator in my car a couple of times for
maybe an hour or two when it was HOT outside.  Can that ruin the
calculator itself?  What should I do?  Please help...

-Brian