Graphing Calculators Article

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Graphing Calculators Article

My name is Jennifer Lee. I'm a reporter working on an article on graphing
calculators, and their impact on education in schools. I was hoping to
interview some teachers and students who use graphing calculators for
school, as well as people who are die hard-fans of roughly high school age,
or just a little bit after (recent grads). Different elements include the
new games and how they are affecting how trigonometry/algebra/calculus are
being taught.

If think you would be a good candidate please email me with contact
information like name, phone, email, age and geographic location. Just as a
preliminary introduction, please include what you use graphing calculators
for plus any interesting stories, anecdotes or experiences you think would
be interesting to readers.

Much appreciated,
jenny

jennifer 8. lee