Re: Black or Grey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Black or Grey

Well, there are homemade link cables, but they are little more than wires
connecting the serial port to the calculator.  TI's software expects the PIC
microcontroller, so the homemade cables must use homebrewed link software
which doesn't get updated very often.

Actually, it has been theorized that the new black cable might be similar
enough to the homemade cables to remove this problem.  We know that you must
specify to the Graph Link software which cable is being used, and the black
cable should be easier to copy since it doesn't have that PIC.  This is so
far untried though.