Re: CBR Software upgrade?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CBR Software upgrade?

I honestly have no idea, but your best bet is to dig around in TI's ftp site
and see if anything like that exists.

>I'm pretty new to this listserver, but am wondering if there is a software
upgrade for the Calculator Based Ranger (CBR) that allows for more than 99
data points when using the TI-83 calculator.  I believe that since the
software provided with the unit is for either the TI-82 or TI-83, they had
to limit the data points to be compatible with the limitations of the TI-82.
 Can anyone help me?