Re: 89 or 92 and EE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 89 or 92 and EE

You'd be surprised how many people latch onto the qwerty keyboard like it's
the best thing since sliced bread.  I tend to side with you, that it's
not all that, but at least the option is there.  The same people also tend
to give the larger screen more value than it's worth.  However, the price
arguement is now shot out of the water with the introduction of the TI-92
Plus.  That is, the 92 that has a Plus Module in it right out of the box,
plus the high-contrast screen, all for the same price as the old TI-92.  So
now the option is qwerty and big screen for $30 more.  If I were one to want
those features, $30 isn't so much.