89 or 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

89 or 92

I'am presently a student at Purdue University in the Mechanical
Engineering course. At the present I'am using TI-83 because it required
for classes but I would like to upgrade:). I was thinking about the TI-92
but I've been hearing a lot of good things about the TI-89.Does anyone
have any suggestion which one would be better suited for the engineering
field.