New TI program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New TI program

Hello.  I am a Mathematics teacher at Northridge High School in Middlebury
Indiana.  I recently had a student write a TI-85 program which will graph
up to three inequalities on the same x and y axis.  It will display the
intersection of those graphs.  We would like you to test it out for size.
Keep in mind that 85 programs can run on a TI-86, so you 86 users can try
too.  If you find any flaws or room for imporvement, please email and let
me know.  The program name is gr.85p and can found at :

http://oit.iusb.edu/~spowell/math/graph.html#programs

or

http://oit.iusb.edu/~spowell/math/gr.85p

Sam Powell