From: Nick Laas <nick@110.NET>
To: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM <CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM>
Date: Saturday, July 24, 1999 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: is the list down?

First of all, don't use html in e-mails, I am one person who will still read them but many people feel it is beneath them to even consider it serious, so never do it, I sometimes even don't read mesages because they have html in them.  Secondly I guess the list is working seeing as I got this message and was able to respond.

--The Rabid_Stick

Phu Nguyen wrote:

i haven't got any emails from the listserv,  so i am wondering what is going on...would someone please respond???thanks. phu2juvy@att.net
Life is but a shadow-play, which in the end returns to nothingness...