Save 70% of your Inernational Faxes Cost

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Save 70% of your Inernational Faxes Cost

Dear Jone,

I would like to tell you about this new technology which can make you save a lot of money!!!!!!!!!

Harness the power of the Internet to send faxes anywhere in the world while saving up to 70% on all your international fax transmissions.

Anyone with a fax machine(In Egypt only) or desktop PC(In any country) can send a fax anywhere, anytime, for a fraction of the cost of conventional faxing and enjoy the value added benefits of our service.

                 Don't Just Fax it …. NetFax it

If you need more details please send me a mail to this address:

                        mfax@misrnet.com.eg

and I'll send you all details about that .
If this mail reach anyone an an error in our customer list please don't worry and reply us to :

                        mfax@misrnet.com.eg

with a word "Remove me" in subject titel