Re: Ti 85 EMU --- I need it !!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti 85 EMU --- I need it !!!

Well, I'm afraid that's life. :-)  I'd like my computer to be faster but I
can't afford an upgrade just at the moment.  The cable-only package is
only $35.  It oughtn't take too long to save up that much.  You can't be
truly destitute (as in "slums of Calcutta" destitute), so I'd just save
for it.  That's what I'm doing on my upgrade. :-)

Or get a job in  a burger joint.  Your first paycheck should cover it
nicely.