Re: Black Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Black Screen

The Problem is very simple to correct:
Simply remove all of the AAA batteries, and unscrew the emergency cell
battery cover. Then Remove the cover, then the cell battery, within
the spring there is a gray button, simply push the button. Put all the
batteries back in their case, after re-screwing the cell battery
cover, and the calculator will work correctly.