Re: Running a TI-82/83 program on a TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Donnie Bielak wrote in message
<36AFC915.8343CAD9@princeton.crosswinds.net>...
>Ok, I know I just posted something, but Im a newbie... So bare with me!
>I found a program that I want to run, but the only code are for the 82
>and 83. Are there any ways I can run either program on my 89? My friend
>was telling me about some kinda shell or emulator. He didnt really know
>either. I would think there would be some way.... Its like running a
>Windows 3.11 program on Windows 95.
Well, it is not exactly that easy... Yes you can get an emulator program,
but then you need a TI -83 ROM file for it to run. And without owning the
calculator it is illegal :(.
There is no way you can run a TI-83 program on a TI-89 calculator, unless
you translate it. If you really need it, I could _probably_ translate it for
you. Send me the *.83p file, if you have it on your computer...
(vulfson@erols.com)
Mark