Re: ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-86

Well, there's a message: 'Your batteries are low. Recommended change of
batteries...' in ROM V1.3, but it will only be displayed once, and you might
miss this message.
(you really have a problem if you did some hardware acceleration at your TI,
because doubling CMOS-Devices' frequency will quadruple its power
consumption.)

Frank Scheider

ToddEStan schrieb in Nachricht <36AA677A.C0305A2B@nospam.visi.com>...