Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

LaPlace92 and DiffEq92 are almost identical. In the beginning DiffEq92 was a
special version of LaPlace92, designed to solve differential equations, but
now LaPlace92 contain the same functions.

This debate, as I see, is must of all about ideology. HP users want to
propagate something ? It looks like that these tests was maid, so that it
would fit there needs. The conclusion was, shall we say subjective. I will
give an example. Maybe Erable is faster than LaPlace92, but Erable's
invLaPlace could not solve one out of four equations (25%). Erable can not
transform Heaviside and delta functions, LaPlace92/DiffEq92 can.

Lars Frederiksen

Carlos Bazzarella wrote in message <36A5E527.BC2@poliplus.com>...
>Ok, so why don't you compare speed and reliability BUT use the following TI
>program designed to perform Laplace's transforms ? Let me know which one is
>THE FASTEST and most reliable package.
>
>"The program package DiffEq92 contains functions
>for LaPlace, inverse LaPlace, solving single and
>simultaneous differential/integral equations with
>constant coefficients using LaPlace. The package
>can be found in the Ti-92 archive:
>ftp://ftp.ti.com/pub/graph-ti/calc-apps/92/
>"
>
>Carlos.

Follow-Ups: References: