Re: Casio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Casio

I didn't want to put casio down, I just meant that there isn't much on
the web about their graph calcs. but I'm wrong, according to Tom
Lake...

And that's not funny, that's scary!! No improvement in graph calcs in
a decade!!!!!!!

Philipp Keller

916965725.33870@newton.mb-t.net">news:916965725.33870@newton.mb-t.net...