Re: How to I send/receive on ti 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to I send/receive on ti 92

David Winslxw [20:52 21/01/99 +0100]:
>Hi! all I have resently bought a Ti-92 + cable, but when what!
>Do I need a special program for transmitting or can I just copy to desktop!!
>It is probably elementary for pro's like you, but I haven't got any manual
>yet so...If any danes outwhere please advise if Manual can be bought in
>danish!!!

I doubt whether a TI Link manual can be bought in Danish,
but you should go to the Texas Instruments web site in the
first place:
   http://www.ti.com
There you will find a manual for TI Link in English in PDF
format (if I remember well).

Kind regards
mjw

PS BTW, most often the technical translation from English
into Scandinavian languages are horrible. I know. I can
Swedish. Sometimes I don't know what they are writing about.